Egeria - Open Metadata and Governance
Egeria provides the Apache 2.0 licensed open metadata and governance type system, frameworks, APIs, event payloads and interchange protocols to enable tools, engines and platforms to exchange metadata in order to get the best value from data whilst ensuring it is properly governed.
- What is ODPi Egeria and what does it do?
- Why is ODPI Egeria important?
- Where is the design documentation?
- Where are the open metadata specifications?
- How do I run ODPi Egeria?
- How do I contribute to ODPi Egeria?
- How do I raise a bug or feature request?
- How do I enhance my product to support open metadata?
- How do I test that a technology is conformant with the open metadata specifications?
- How is the egeria content organized?
- How do I find out more about Data Governance?
ODPi Egeria governance
This project is maintained by the ODPI Egeria community. To understand how to join and contribute see the Community Guide.
We aim to operate in a transparent, accessible way for the benefit of the Egeria community. All participation in this project is open and not bound to any corporate affiliation. Participants are bound the ODPi’s Code of Conduct. The governance of the project is described in more detail in the Egeria Operations.
License: CC BY 4.0, Copyright Contributors to the ODPi Egeria project.