Release 2.4 (November 2020)
- The Integration Daemon now makes it simpler to exchange metadata with third party technology such as catalogs and databases.
- The Repository Explorer User Interface (‘REX’) must now be configured with a list of available platforms and servers to improve security and usability.
- The latest version of Repository Explorer, Type Explorer and Dino, is found in the ‘Presentation Server’ UI.
- The UI Server Chassis no longer includes static content. It is now required to deploy the egeria-ui project in addition to the spring application. A docker image is available, and the docker-compose & Kubernetes lab environments include this pre-configured.
- Additional Access Services Functional Verification tests have been added to improve code quality
- Bug fixes
- Dependency updates
- Spring has been updated to 5.2.9
- Spring Security has been updated to 5.4.1
- Spring Boot has been updated to 2.3.3
- For a full list run ‘mvn dependency:tree’ against top level directory and/or review the top level pom.xml
- The docker-compose based lab environment is incorrectly pulling docker images from the wrong repository. To correct this change
egeria_repo=odpi. The original repository has however been updated to include 2.4 images, so will now work even if unchanged.
Egeria Implementation Status at Release 2.4
Link to Egeria’s Roadmap for more details about the Open Metadata and Governance vision, strategy and content.
- Return to Release Notes
License: CC BY 4.0, Copyright Contributors to the ODPi Egeria project.