Release 2.2 (August 2020)
Below are the highlights of this release:
- Additional connectors are now placed in our assembly under server/lib without dependencies. If you need to use a connector that requires additional dependencies that are not already part of the server chassis, you will need to add those libraries here.
- The docker image has been updated to use a later openjdk alpine base image due to incompatabilities with our JanusGraph support in the old images for java 8.
- In the VDC chart, 2 new values have been added, ‘ibmigc.connectorversion’ and ‘atlas.connectorversion’. In this release these are set to use the 2.1 connectors, since the connectors run to a different release cycle than the main Egeria code. Once new connectors are released you can update these values to get the latest connectors
- Further code to support lineage has been added, but in this release it remains in development and is not yet ready for use in production.
- User interface improvements.
- Ongoing bug fixes and refactoring especially in subject-area omas.
- In the VDC helm chart, the Apache Atlas initialization job fails to complete. This is due to a problem with the Apache Atlas server and Apache SOLR. See https://github.com/odpi/egeria/issues/3587 for more information.
- Spring Boot is updated to 2.3.3 .
License: CC BY 4.0, Copyright Contributors to the ODPi Egeria project.