Release 1.6 (March 2020)
Release 1.6 adds support for:
- Audit Log Framework (ALF) technical preview
- Repository Explorer (TEX)
Below are the highlights:
- There is a new framework:
- The Audit Log Framework (ALF) provides interface definitions and classes to enable connectors to support natural language enabled diagnostics such as exception messages and audit log messages.
- There is a new user interface module:
- The Repository Explorer (Rex) can help you explore and visualize the metadata in a repository. It retrieves entities and relationships from the repository and displays them. A details panel also shows the properties and other information about an object. Each entity or relationship is added to a network diagram, which shows how they are connected.
The Swagger-based API documentation for the Egeria server chassis has been reorganized to align with our modules structure & to provide links into our other documentation which also will clarify if the module is released, in Tech Preview, or still in development. The docs can be found at
https://<server>:<port>/swagger-ui.htm. Further enhancements will follow in future releases.
- Many dependencies have been updated including:
- Kafka client upgraded to 2.4.1
- Spring updated to 5.2.4, spring boot to 2.2.5 & other spring components accordingly.
For a full list refer to the git commit logs.
License: CC BY 4.0, Copyright Contributors to the ODPi Egeria project.