Area 7 Models - Lineage
Lineage basically describes the origin of something such as an asset, component or data values.
Area 7 provides the structures for adding context to asset definitions to help explain their origin. The aim is to provide information that allows a consumer of data to be sure they are looking at the right data from an authoritative source and the intermediate processing is correct.
- 0710 Digital Service
- 0715 Digital Service Ownership
- 0717 Digital Service Implementation
- 0720 Information Supply Chains
- 0730 Solution Components
- 0735 Solution Ports and Wires
- 0740 Solution Blueprints
- 0750 Data Passing
- 0760 Business Lineage
- 0770 Data Field Level Lineage
Return to Overview.
License: CC BY 4.0, Copyright Contributors to the ODPi Egeria project.