Local Repository Services
The local repository services manages the interaction with the local server’s metadata collection (stored in the local repository). They include the following components:
- Local OMRS Repository Connector - Implements the OMRS Repository Connector interface that supports access to the local metadata repository.
- Local OMRS Connector Provider - The OCF Connector Provider factory for the Local OMRS Repository Connector.
- Local OMRS Metadata Collection - Manages metadata requests for the local repository.
- Local OMRS Repository Content Manager - Provides an in-memory cache of open metadata type definitions (TypeDefs) that are used for validating of TypeDefs from other open metadata repositories and creation of new open metadata instances (entities and relationships).
- Local OMRS Instance Event Processor - Processes inbound Instance Events on behalf of the local repository. These events may come from one of the connected open metadata repository cohorts or the OMRS Archive Manager.
- OMRS REST Repository Services - Implements the server-side of the In-memory OMRS Repository Connector.
- OMRS REST Repository Connector - Implements the OMRS Repository Connector
interface that supports metadata access to a remote open metadata repository service via the OMRS Repository REST API.
- OMRS REST Connector Provider - The OCF Connector Provider factory for the OMRS REST Repository Connector.
- OMRS REST Metadata Collection - Manages calls to the OMRS REST Repository Services in a remote open metadata repository.
License: CC BY 4.0, Copyright Contributors to the ODPi Egeria project.