The stewardship server is an OMAG Server that hosts one or more stewardship engines. These engines run stewardship actions which are services to
- Triage issues found in the open metadata ecosystem, or the assets it supports.
- Get approval (or not) for specific actions.
- Record decision made either by a person or automated process.
- Make changes to metadata and/or assets to fix an issue.
The stewardship engines are supported by the Stewardship Action OMAS.
Configuring the Stewardship Server
These are the steps to configure a stewardship server. However this server is in development so although it is possible to configure and start a stewardship server, it does not do anything once it is running.
- Setting basic properties for an OMAG server
- Configuring the audit log destinations
- Configuring the server security connector
- Configuring the Stewardship Engine Services
License: CC BY 4.0, Copyright Contributors to the ODPi Egeria project.