A Metadata Server is an OMAG server that hosts a metadata repository with native support for open metadata types and instances. It is able to be a member of an open metadata repository cohort and so can exchange metadata with other members of the cohort.
Configuring a Metadata Server
The tasks for configuring an metadata server are as follows:
- Setting up the default event bus
- Configuring the default local server URL root
- Setting basic properties for an OMAG server
- Configuring the audit log destinations
- Configuring the server security connector
- Configuring the local repository
- Configuring registration to a cohort
- Configuring the open metadata archives loaded at server start
- Configuring the Open Metadata Access Services (OMASs)
Return to Cohort Members.
License: CC BY 4.0, Copyright Contributors to the ODPi Egeria project.