Governance servers host specific integration or governance connectors for technology that does not integrate directly with open metadata.
These are the different types:
- Engine Hosts
- Integration Daemons
- Data Engine Proxy - captures information about processes and the data sources that they work with and catalogs them in open metadata.
- Data Platform Server - captures information about assets on a data platform and catalogs them in open metadata.
- Security Sync Server - automatically configures security verification endpoints such as Apache Ranger based on open metadata values.
- Virtualizer - automatically configures a data virtualization engine based on the available assets.
Open Lineage Server - accumulates lineage information to provide a comprehensive historical reporting service for lineage.
- Security Officer Server - sets up security definitions.
Return to OMAG Server.
License: CC BY 4.0, Copyright Contributors to the ODPi Egeria project.