Resources such as assets and personal profiles typically originate in systems that do not support collaboration and governance directly. ODPi Egeria supports elements that can be attached to these resources in order to define how they should be used and governed as well as enhancing the descriptive information about them and making it easier to find them.
The attachments available are:
- Feedback - comments, likes, reviews and star ratings.
- Tagging - adding labels to resources.
- External Media - external links to icons, images, audio and videos about the resource.
- External References - external links to more information.
In addition, there are attachments that are specific to assets:
- Governance Zones - grouping of assets that have the same user audience, or management needs.
- Locations - where an asset is located.
- Origins - the origin of the asset from multiple perspectives, such and the originating organization, application or location.
License: CC BY 4.0, Copyright Contributors to the ODPi Egeria project.