Data Privacy Open Metadata Access Service (OMAS)
The Data Privacy OMAS provides APIs and events for tools that support a data privacy program. This includes:
- Reviewing the regulations and governance requirements defined in the governance program.
- Maintaining the definition of personal data.
- Retrieving information about the location and protection of personal data.
- Retrieving information about the digital services in order to assess their compliance to the data privacy program.
- Recording data processing impact assessments.
- Managing incidents relating to data privacy.
The module structure for the Data Privacy OMAS is as follows:
- data-privacy-client supports the client libraries for different languages.
- data-privacy-api supports the common Java classes that are used both by the client and the server.
- data-privacy-server supports in implementation of the access service and its related event management.
- data-privacy-spring supports the REST API using the Spring libraries.
Return to the access-services module.
License: CC BY 4.0, Copyright Contributors to the ODPi Egeria project.