Creating my personal profile
If your organization has not already created a personal profile for you then it is possible to create the profile yourself.
The information that you will need is as follows. Many of the fields are optional but the more information that you supply, the easier it will be for people to locate you.
- qualified name - this is a unique identifier for you - for example if you are an employee of the organization then use your employee number.
- name - this is the name that you want to be known by.
- full name - this is your full legal name. This is optional.
- job title - this is also optional.
- job description - this is a short paragraph describing what your role is. It is optional.
- contact details such as email address, phone number social media account.
The Community Profile OMAS will emit an [event] whenever a new profile is created using this approach
License: CC BY 4.0, Copyright Contributors to the ODPi Egeria project.