Below are descriptions of the tools that are in use by the Egeria community. You do not necessarily need to use these tools. However, if you get stuck, the community members are more likely to be able to help you if they are familiar with your working environment.
- Docker - Simple single container environment for running Egeria
- draw.io - Diagramming tool
- git and GitHub - Content repository with configuration management
- HTTPie and curl - Command line tools for issuing REST API calls
- IntelliJ - Developer tool for working with the egeria content
- Jupyter Notebooks - Interactive python environment used in the hands on labs
- Kubernetes - Orchestrating container environment - useful for production operation and hands-on labs
- Markdown - Website/document tagging language for documentation
- Maven - Build management
- Postman - Interactive REST API test tool
- Slack - Instant messaging tool for teams to collaborate
- Spring and Spring Boot - for building REST APIs
- Swagger - REST API Documentation
The Egeria Dojo describes how these tools are used when working with Egeria.
License: CC BY 4.0, Copyright Contributors to the ODPi Egeria project.